Ben Rubin, Co-Founder & CEO, 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics
1. Why Boston? (Why do you live/work here, why did you choose to start your company here, etc.?)
Great mix of health and tech
2. What's the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you and why?
8, but able to fake it
4. What business would you love to start?
Intergalactic Voyages Inc
5. What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Lack of inclination to take true ownership
6. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
7. What book do you think everyone on your team should read?
About 10% Happier: Meditation for fidgety skeptics. Learn how to meditate with a clear, easy to use, step by step guide.
Want to learn more? Visit Ben Rubin and the 10% Happier office during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!
Session Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Session Description: We will walk NewCo participants through two major bits: Teach meditation through our app (play key videos, audio meditations, give a quick live talk, answer questions about the practice live) & talk about our plans as a company to build out our content, community, and physical presence in the world.
Learn more about NewCo Boston and purchase tickets here: http://bos.newco.co/