Seema Brodie, Co-Founder & Principal, BikeBus
1. What's the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
2. What movie, no matter how many times you've seen it, do you have to watch when it's on?
3. In the past few months, what is the smallest change you made that had the biggest positive result?
Being in the present moment, always.
4. What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Asking, "Are you a psycho?"
5. What's your superpower or what's your spirit animal?
Superpower: the ability to fly
6. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
"Let's Get It Started" by The Black Eyed Peas
7. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
Frosted Flakes, because we're GR-R-REAT!
8. What book do you think everyone on your team should read?
The Simple Truths of Service by Ken Blanchard & Barbara Glanz
About BikeBus: Transforming unhealthy sedentary time into healthy active time with our innovative & fun fitness solution! After collectively gaining skills in the legal, health, and transportation fields, plus getting inspiration from family to think outside the box, we embarked on a journey to transform both the fitness and transportation worlds. Our busy lives cause us to sit a lot, and doctor's now say, "Sitting is the new smoking." We felt the need to do something about this public health problem. We created a group cycling studio that moves as you exercise, even while you're stuck in rush hour traffic! No more painful commutes. No more stress, because you get to leave the driving to us. No more trekking over to the gym when you've now got a fitness studio that picks you up at your office or home, making it easier than ever to break free from sitting at your desk or sitting on your couch.
Want to learn more? Visit Seema Brodie and experience cycling on a Bike Bus during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!Session Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Learn more about NewCo Boston and purchase tickets here: http://bos.newco.co/