Gabe Blanchet, Co-founder & CEO, Grove
1. Why Boston?
Incredibly talented people.
2. What's the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you and why?
4. What movie, no matter how many times you've seen it, do you have to watch when it's on?
All the star wars movies...
5. What business would you love to start?
This one -- Grove. To end malnutrition.
6. What trophy do you want on your mantle?
Ironman KONA (Hawaii)
7. In the past few months, what is the smallest change you made that had the biggest positive result?
Switching to 90% vegetarian. Feel healthier, better about my impact on the planet, skin is smoother, I'm less aggressive, etc...
8. If you could have a beer with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
9. What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Lack of analytical skills.
10. What's your superpower?
Empathy & Listening
11. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
12. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
Whole Grain wheeties
13. If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
Kid from 6th sense.. he looks just like me.
14. What book do you think everyone on your team should read?
The Omnivore's Dilemma
About Grove: An Indoor Edible Garden. The Ecosystem harnesses natural relationships between fish, microbes, and plants, to bring fresh food and life into your home. Enjoy hyper local, sustainably-grown produce, right from the comfort of your living room!
Want to learn more? Visit Gabe Blanchet and the Grove office during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!
Session Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM