Raj Aggarwal, CEO & Co-Founder, Localytics
1. Why Boston?
Best talent, especially for big data & B2B marketing software. Robust and supportive mobile ecosystem.
2. What's the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you and why?
5 - I don't take many things seriously
4. What movie, no matter how many times you've seen it, do you have to watch when it's on?
5. What business would you love to start?
Bar on a beach
6. What trophy do you want on your mantle?
7. In the past few months, what is the smallest change you made that had the biggest positive result?
Moving into a new office
8. If you could have a beer with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
9. What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Unwillingness to stray from their playbook
10. What's your superpower?
Being dumb enough to ask dumb questions
11. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
Baa Baa Black Sheep (I have a 16-month old)
12. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
Golden Grahams - brown and relatively unhealthy
13. If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
Aziz Ansari, for obvious reasons
14. What book do you think everyone on your team should read?
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
About Localytics: Localytics was conceived in 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts with one simple goal in mind: to help our customers build stronger relationships with their mobile and web app users through our analytics and marketing platform. Localytics currently supports more than 6,000 customers and reaches 37,000 apps, 2.7 billion devices and 120 billion data points monthly.
Want to learn more? Visit Raj Aggarwal and see the Localytics office firsthand during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!
Session Time: 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM