Jeremy Halpern, Partner, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
1. Why Boston?
I've been in Boston for 15+ years - we have the most amazing community for entrepreneurs in the world.
2. What's the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you and why?
11 - But hopefully I'm at least interesting
4. What movie, no matter how many times you've seen it, do you have to watch when it's on?
5. What business would you love to start?
Rye Whisky Brand
6. What trophy do you want on your mantle?
7. In the past few months, what is the smallest change you made that had the biggest positive result?
Organizing my "to-dos"
About Nutter: The law firm of Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP has deep roots in Boston and a long-standing reputation for business savvy and pragmatism. Our service model relies on teams of subject-matter experts using their knowledge of the market, the players and the law to help clients get things done. Clients have access to a broad platform of legal expertise and resources in business and finance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and land use, labor and employment, tax and trusts and estates.
Want to learn more? Meet Jeremy Halpern and see Nutter's office firsthand during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!
Session Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Session Description: This NewCo session will identify disruptive trends in food and beverage that are fundamentally changing the way people produce, find, purchase consume and experience food and how those trends are changing everything from health outcomes to social interaction.